Thursday, April 28, 2011
I Have My Limits
Yesterday a series of deadly tornadoes moved through Alabama leaving a wake of destruction; thankfully our home was spared; however due to the storm, North Alabama was left with no electricity for several days. Since I was off yesterday, I was trying to get some of the weekly projects done, mainly laundry. Just before the storms arrived, I had started my last load. Following the storms I was left with a load full of wet cloths and no prospects on when the electricity would be restored, so we had to dry our clothes the old fashion way. Luckily Joe had a long length of rope and I
found some clothes pins that had been purchased for a shower and we made our first clothes line. Joe was extremely excited about the clothes line an
d went on and on about how "fresh" clothes dried outdoors were suppose to smell. He was not afraid to hang all his items on the line and encouraged me to do the same; I drew the line at my underthings while Joe's flew in the breeze. Joe was proud of his survivalistic solution but this survivalist has her limits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment