About a week ago our postal carrier made a delivery that created quite a stir at our house. The delivery was a costume catalog that most households would of thrown away within 5 minutes of viewing however not the Mortons. Once Jackson saw the catalog he wanted to talk about it and talk about it and talk about it. He even wanted it to be part of his bedtime stories at night to analyze which costume he thought would be best. He changed his mind about 4 times and finally decided on a Star Wars Bounty Hunter costume that was almost $70. There was no way that I was going to spend that much money on a Halloween costume so I decided that we would make a trip to the local costume store that had just opened next to Target.
After some quick directions from the staff away from the scantly clad female costumes, we found the kids costumes. Jackson quickly decided that he would be Darth Vader and Charlie a Jedi. We headed home with purchases in hand.
Once home, the boys had to get their costumes on and try them out. Then Jackson masterminded a plan for us to "scare" Dad when he got home from work. He also explained that the plan would only work if I too were in costume. Jackson decided that I would make a good Princess Leia and had all the things that I needed: white clothes, boots, and "wiggy hair".
Needless to say no amount of money will have me recreate this costume on October 31st, but the look on Joe's face when the Star Wars Threesome jumped out at him was PRICELESS!

OMG, love it Kenzie! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! I LOVE it! Georgie LOVES Star Wars and I must say you make a great Leia! You need to dress up like Leia when Jabba has her tied up....that would get Joe's attention! HA!!!
ReplyDelete