Charlie has never been a big fan of afternoon naps, well I guess you can say sleep in general. It is always an ordeal to get him to sleep, usually requiring books, rocking, singing, humming, and occasionally I have resorted to threats. So when at nap time today Charlie asked to be put in his bed and no books or any of the other hurdles that are required I was a little suspicious; however I granted his wish and laid him down and left the room.About five minutes later I started to get a little curious because it was too quiet. I ventured back into the room for a peek and I found Charlie doing headstands using the side of his crib to balance. When he heard me , he flipped back down, gave me a mischievous smile and pointed to the door and stated, "Go away Big Bad Wolf!"
I don't think that Charlie fully understands the "Santa's Naughty List" threat!
A boy after my own heart. As you know (and if not, just ask Joe), I was the Charlie of our family!
ReplyDeleteI think that Joe has mentioned that a time or two!
ReplyDeleteSo funny! What a sneaky little guy!
ReplyDelete