

As November fast approaches, my friends, Tori and Bryan, are making preparations for the newest addition: Baby Banks. Today, along with 10 other of Tori's closest friends helped her to get ready for the new arrival by throwing her a baby shower. Our friend Whitney did a great deal of the planning and the shower turned out fantastic. I was so excited to be able to visit with friends and to see Tori and her family.


I think my favorite parts of the shower were Tori's niece, Georgia, helping with the gifts and to hear Tori's pregnancy comments; my favorite being "I can't use my core right now."
I am so excited for Tori and Bryan and I know that they will make excellent parents; Baby Banks will not only be blessed with loving parents but I suspect he will have a rockin' nursery if Aunt Leigh Anne has anything to do with it.

You are SO sweet! I love this post and the fact that you like my comment about my core! Ha Ha...I forget sometimes and try to sit up straight from lying down and it just does NOT work!
ReplyDelete