Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Birmingham Zoo


The boys and I were so excited to start our day early to make a trip to Birmingham to visit the zoo. Tara and I had planned a play date for the boys last weekend at Nic's birthday party and Jackson and Charlie were ecstatic. We were also very glad that Noah and Nic's cousin Logan came as well, he became our official tour guide to the Birmingham Zoo. This was not his first visit to the Birmingham Zoo or maybe he was just better at following signs than Tara or I.

We made a complete day of it; the boys enjoyed animals, carousels, trains, fountains, random snake sitings, and even a camel ride. By the end of the day, Tara and I were pooped and were ready to call it a day; Jackson just wanted to know which way to the rhinos.



On the way home the boys were out like a light and I was just glad that the Odyssey was a much smoother ride than Daisy the Camel.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds exhausting but fun! I love the last pic of you and Jackson on the camel, LOL!

    ReplyDelete