Sunday, July 11, 2010

Spending a little time at Lake Martin


We had a great time this past weekend visiting with my parents at Lake Martin. We always enjoy going down to get a little sun and spend time with the family. Jackson and Charlie always look forward to new toys and my mom's cats.


We enjoyed feeding ducks, fishing, and Sea-Doo riding. Charlie caught his first fish. He kept telling the fish, "Hey Fishy", then told Joe to put him back. Jackson didn't have much luck in the fishing department but did get to spend some quality time with BaBa eating bread and holding the rod.
Both boys were excited to ride the Sea-Doo, which Jackson deemed the "Little Boat". Jackson instructed me while riding that I needed to go "Super Fast!!"; Charlie just fell asleep.


We also celebrated my mom's birthday and I think that we devoured an entire cake in two days. My mom claims its was the swimming that made us all so hungry, but nobody really swam. I don't think that riding a Sea-Doo makes you all that hungry; we just like cake.


We had a great time this weekend enjoying family time and lake relaxation. I regret to say that I got some really good pictures of Charlie and my dad playing makeup at Michaela and Tatum's table. My dad forbid me from posting these pictures on this blog. Hmmm..... blackmail material maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment