Saturday, May 7, 2011

Yes, I Came In Last


One of the advantages of Joe working on the Arsenal is that we are able to enjoy some of the facilities. We decided to take the boys to try out bowling. The Arsenal has a very nice bowling alley that is void of the sketchiness that some bowling alleys offer.

On our first date Joe and I went bowling with friends and although Joe claims to be really bad I don't think I have ever played with him where he did not break 100; I, on the other hand, have never seen triple digits.
The game started very well until Jackson realized that we were keeping score and there could be a winner. He then became obsessed with the thought of winning and starting getting really excited when he discovered that he was beating me (wonder where the competitiveness comes from?). He was pretty good and even got a strike or two, breaking 100 in his first game.
We played two games and sadly in the last game I came in last place (yes, the 2 and 4 year old beat me). I wonder if there is an age limit for the bumpers and the ball navigator?

No comments:

Post a Comment