Friday, April 30, 2010

Piglet, where are you?


Like Jackson before him, Charlie has his preferred stuffed toy: Piglet. Every night he has to find Piglet to be able to start the bedtime process, which is usually a very arduous one. Jackson has always been a child that you just lay him down and he falls right to sleep with no hesitation, not the case for Charlie. It usually takes a minimum of 30 minutes just to get Charlie to lay down. Although Charlie is the more difficult of the two; most nights I prefer to put Charlie to bed because of the Piglet hunt. Right before we read books, Charlie starts his hunt for Piglet. In his sweet little voice I will hear him call, "p, where are ooooh?" I don't know when it started or how it got started but I love it! I like when he has to look high and low for him because it stretches out the search and I get to listen to him longer. I have to admit sometimes if I think he will find him too fast I will hide him just to allow me to watch him search. Although bedtime can be very trying, I think that it has become my favorite part of the day. Can't wait to see where Piglet is hiding tonight.

3 comments:

  1. That's really sweet Kenzie! And kind of foreign to me b/c neither of my girls have really been attached to anything like that (well, except Audrey with the paci) but I think it's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are blogging now! I really like knowing what is going on with these little guys! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete