I think that we were all surprised and overjoyed at the sight when we awoke on Christmas morning. Our first White Christmas!!!!!
The boys were very excited to see that Santa had indeed visited our Christmas tree eventhough throughout the year there had been some
We started out with stockings and then progressed to the bigger gifts. As the adults sipped coffee, the kids were ecstatic to see which of the requests had been granted.
We took a break from presents and went out to enjoy the snow. Charlie and I worked on building a Diva snowman while Joe worked on his own creation. Although my creation had style, it fell over within an hour, Joe's is still going strong.
We then proceeded to a snowball fight which as you can see from the pictures I claim VICTORY!!
Jackson was very proud of his own snowman, which he said was named Jackson. Charlie wasn't quite as productive; he was more into tasting the snow!
After we got our fill of the snow we came in to hot chocolate and to finish the Santa gifts. Charlie was very excited that Santa was able to find the Dance Star Mickey and he even joined in and busted a move with Mickey. Jackson was soooo excited that he got the Boba Fett mask that he had requested. He looked at Joe and I and said, "I was worried that Santa had to give it to somebody else."
We had a fantastic Christmas, great family time, food, and SNOW!!!!!!
I love the pic of Charlie's dance!
ReplyDelete