
Jackson and Charlie were invited to their friend Nic's second birthday party. The boys were very excited to see their friends, Noah and Nic, and I was glad to be able to visit with Tara. The party was puppy themed and the cake was super cute and delicious. 


After cake and presents the boys were determined to go out and enjoy the Alabama summer heat to play bubbles, basketball, and tricycles. Tara and I were so excited to be in the heat when the air conditioning was so inviting.
Anytime we are around new toys I am able to get ideas for upcoming birthdays; I think that a tricycle is on the list for Charlie. Jackson also took the opportunity to check out potential gift ideas and made sure that I knew which ones he liked.

We all had a fantastic time at the party but Charlie just didn't want the party to end!




No comments:
Post a Comment