Jackson and I went to see Toy Story 3 today for a Date Day. Jackson and I always get so excited for our "Date Days" mainly because we are able to spend some one on one time with each other. We started our day with a trip to Lowe's and Jackson was excited to be able to pick out some flowers for the house. As you might guess, they were all his favorite color purple. Then we swung by Target and picked up some Toy Story action figures and off to the movie we went. Jackson was excited about the 3D glasses and the popcorn (extra butter). We had a great time during the movie and although I thought that some parts were pretty scary, Jackson really enjoyed it. 

After picking up Charlie, Jackson had to share the 3D glasses and action figures with him and tell Joe all about the movie. According to Jackson his favorite parts were when the "giant bad turtle" saved Woody and then Woody got married. Amazingly I missed these parts of the movie and I bet if you go to see Toy Story 3 you will miss them too.
That's great you get some one on one time with Jackson regularly. We are planning on going to see it this afternoon!
ReplyDelete