
Joe and I have come to the conclusion that we have visited most of the zoos in the surrounding area and somehow Nashville has eluded us; we decided to remedy this today. With so many zoos under our belt at times we feel like zoo officiants and I would say the Nashville Zoo was a bit differen
t than most we have visited. The habitats were much larger and at times this made it difficult to view the animals because it was definitely a hunt. Also with the larger habitats the walk between them was arduous in
the heat.
t than most we have visited. The habitats were much larger and at times this made it difficult to view the animals because it was definitely a hunt. Also with the larger habitats the walk between them was arduous in
the heat. The boys did enjoy the reptile house and the alligator habitat even though Jackson was frightened that Joe would get too close and an alligator would get them both.
The main attr
action for Jackson was the Jungle Gym, which was the largest playground I have ever seen; one of the slides was so large that Joe said he was even scared going down it.
action for Jackson was the Jungle Gym, which was the largest playground I have ever seen; one of the slides was so large that Joe said he was even scared going down it. I think that it is safe to say that Jackson's favorite saying of the day was, "Are you thinking what I am thinking?" I think that the common theme of Joe and my thoughts were it is too hot to be at the zoo and Charlie really needs to take a nap!

Fun! Poor Charlie does look tired! I love your maxi dress!
ReplyDelete