
At the beginning of each school year, Jackson and Charlie's daycare promotes their little students as well. This year Jackson started Preschool 2 and Charlie has transitioned to Early Preschool. Around the breakfast table this morning, Jackson, who remembers being in Early Preschool himself, wondered what class he would be in when Charlie started Preschool 2. Joe explained that when Charlie was moved to Preschool 2, Jackson would be going to the big school and starting kindergarten. Jackson's eyes doubled in size and he declared, "I don't want to go to kindergarten!" When we asked him why he said that the "Bullies in kindergarten would try to make him smoke." I don't know where he got the idea that kindergarten bullies were smokers and preyed on unsuspecting peers, but if that is the rumor about kindergarten I can't wait to see what 1st grade has in store for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment