Thursday, October 21, 2010

Introduction To GiGi's


GiGi's is a specialty cupcake shop that has opened in Madison. I decided to treat the boys with their first trip to pick out their cupcake and then off to the park to run off the sugar overload. With options such as Rocky Road, Strawberry Shortcake, Irish Cream, and Boston Cream Pie to choose from I thought the boys might have a little bit of indecisiveness, however, their decision was immediate, the chocolate on chocolate option: Midnight Magic.

After enjoying our chocolate deliciousness, we played a little soccer, which I found out Charlie is quite the soccer dribbler.
We then headed over to Dublin Park's Kid's Kingdom
for the boys to play on the jungle gym. They had a blast.



We ended our day by sharing our treat with Joe who decided that the cupcake was so big it needed to be eaten with a fork.

1 comment:

  1. Their cupcakes are HUGE and so yummy! Good idea you had taking them to burn off some sugar after the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete