We have had a dead tree in our yard that has progressively started to lean. Thankfully the lean is away from the house; however, the tree needs to be removed. On several occasions I have mentioned that we needed to get a tree service to come out and remove the dead tree, but Joe has been resistant. At lunch today when Jackson said, "Dad we really need to cut that tree down," Joe finally got the hint that if the 4 year old noticed maybe it was time to take action.
Joe had decided that he would take the tree down limb by limb and as he started his dismemberment I could not help thinking that I would be seeing the inside of an emergency room later in the day. After one chainsaw, one ladder, one rope, and one truck, Joe accomplished to take down.....one limb.

Well at least the boys were entertained, they found Joe's activities at lot more interesting than anything I had going on in the house. If you are wondering what the football helmets are for, that's easy, their safety.

Just seeing him in the tree like that makes me nervous! By the way, love the new blog design!
ReplyDelete