Sunday, October 31, 2010

Joe and I had a great time trick or treating with the boys tonight. Before heading out, Joe decided to dress up like Han Solo and I was going to be Princess Leia; however, the boys voted that I should be a witch instead (that didn't bother me....much). Even Gari made a debut to check out the Trick or Treating action.

We did a warm-up trick or treat at our own front door to make sure Charlie knew the drill. He caught on pretty fast and while walking I heard him several times saying "Trick or Treat, Pleees"as if practicing.


With Jackson in the lead, we hit about ten houses before heading home to assess the loot. You could see the differences in the kids personalities,
with Charlie dumping his all in a pile and Jackson lining his up to see exactly what and how may treats he had received. Charlie was very aware however when Joe tried to swipe a treat from his stack.



We have already started the Halloween candy rationing (one a night), good thing that rule doesn't apply to parents.

1 comment: