The boys had autograph books ready as we headed to Camp Minnie Mickey. We were able to see Goofy and Donald right off but Mickey had to take an emergency
phone call so we had to postpone our signature session with him. We ran into Rafiki on our way to see the Lion King show and he signed the boy's books as well.




and zebras. As we made our way across the park Charlie decided it was time for a siesta so Jackson and I rode his first ride. As you can see from the picture, I was just as excited as Jackson.



The Lion King show was a lot of fun. Jackson and Charlie really got into the show and were very impressed by the man twirling the fire baton.
After the show we headed to Africa and toured around getting a good look
at the tree of life and various animals. We really enjoyed the safari ride which included driving by elephants, hippos, ostrich, lions, giraffes,
and zebras. As we made our way across the park Charlie decided it was time for a siesta so Jackson and I rode his first ride. As you can see from the picture, I was just as excited as Jackson.We then headed over to watch the Nemo show and both boys got a kick out of it. Charlie was upset when it was over and started yelling, "MORE MORE!" I guess that was his Bravo!
As we were leaving the park, we lucked up on the afternoon parade, with Jackson on Joe's shoulders and Charlie in my arms, the boys cheered and clapped for their favorite
safari characters.
So glad to hear that had such a fun time!
ReplyDelete