
On Jackson's recent trip to Osceola, he and Joe stopped at Mcdonald's and bought the ever popular Happy Meal. The boys hardly ever go to McDonald's, so this morning when Jackson asked me where I put the box his Happy Meal came in, it wasn't hard to know which Happy Meal box he was referring.
Now I know that moms are sometimes the finder of lost toys and shoes but to expect me to hang on to the Happy Meal box from a week ago is a little extreme.
I did manage to find the box in the trash with surprisingly little damage. Jackson wanted the Shrek pictures cut out so that he could play with them with his Princess Fiona toy he had gotten. Although I was initially skeptical of the fun in this, the boys played for about an hour with the paper figures. Charlie, who played with Donkey, even got into it dancing to I'm A Believer.
I guess no one can say that the Mortons aren't "green", we even recycle the Happy Meal box!
No comments:
Post a Comment