
Joe and I ran the Cotton Row this year in two separate events, the 5K and 10K, respectively. We each had our goals for the run: Joe, a sub 24 minute 5K and mine, to beat last year's time in the 10K.

Jackson as usual was extremely excited about the races and really got into cheering for the runners. He even decided to run part of the course in front of the audience after the start of the race and the runners had cleared the area. The crowd cheered him on and Joe said he was smiling so big. Later he told me they were cheering because he was "super fast".


My friend Tiffany was also at the event, she ran her first 5K and did awesome! Jackson and Charlie had fun during the 5K playing with her two girls, Audrey and Claire.
Overall, we had a great time and Joe and I both met our goals. Can't wait till next year!
Congrats to you guys on making your goals! I'm glad you all were there with us for my first run! I hope to do another for sure!
ReplyDelete