Saturday, May 29, 2010

Time on the Farm


Although Joe and Jackson had a very brief trip to Osceola/Grand Island, Jackson did enjoy some time with his cousins, Grandma, and Grandpa. Jackson was so excited when he got home to tell me all about his trip and show me his new action figures that Grandma had for him. He was really impressed that his cousin Elizabeth could make the exact sound of a peacock, however when he tried to replicate the sound I think the something was lost in the presentation.

Jackson always enjoys some time with his Grandpa and his cows. He made sure to let me know that they were all scared of his sword but he didn't chase them because they could get him.
I was very thankful that Jackson did not come home with the new pet that Grandpa had in the bathroom, a baby duck. I am sure that Grandma was the voice of reason on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment